MMID Whitepaper Ventilation System Design: 8 best practices
Download MMID’s whitepaper ventilation system ->
Thank you for your interest! Fill in your e-mail address and the whitepaper will be sent to your inbox.
"*" indicates required fields
How can you ensure that your company stands out among competitors in the rapidly changing world of legislation regarding the building industry? In MMID’s whitepaper Ventilation System Design, eight best practices regarding ventilation system design are broken down to guide you in the pursuit of designing great products.
Derived from an interview with MMID’s expert in ventilation: Senior designer Eric van der Voort.
Table of Contents ->
- Using expanded polypropylene
- Focusing on noise reduction
- Sourcing the best components & suppliers
- Being conscious about heat efficiency versus energy efficiency
- Being aware of leak tightness
- Thinking about the user installation
- Thinking about the user: Keeping it simple
- Using a basic set-up
Ready for teaming up?
Contact Nynke Daane let’s talk about ambitions