MMID Whitepaper Ventilation System Design: 8 best practices
How can you ensure that your company stands out among competitors in the rapidly changing world of legislation regarding the building industry? In MMID’s whitepaper Ventilation System Design, eight best practices regarding ventilation system design are broken down to guide you in the pursuit of designing great products.
Derived from an interview with MMID’s expert in ventilation: Senior designer Eric van der Voort
Table of Contents ->
- Using expanded polypropylene
- Focusing on noise reduction
- Sourcing the best components & suppliers
- Being conscious about heat efficiency versus energy efficiency
- Being aware of leak tightness
- Thinking about the user installation
- Thinking about the user: Keeping it simple
- Using a basic set-up
Speed date ventilation system -> Register now, and sign up for your preferred timeslot!
MMID has designed many ventilation units in the past twenty years, and we would like to share our experience with you. Our specialists Eric van der Voort & Jiaji Zhao have gathered the most relevant insights regarding ventilation design and are ready to answer your all questions about ventilation units design, learn more about the following topics in our landing page -> https://mmid-group.com/speed-date-ventilation-sistem/
Ready for teaming up?
Contact Nynke Daane let’s talk about ambitions