Business Developer (South Germany)
Location: Essen, Germany
About the job
How can companies improve their product portfolio and foresee future needs? What is needed to realize ambitions like these? What impact can user-centered products have on a business’s success? These are the questions that you as our business developer will set out to answer together with the R&D- and Product Managers of our clients. You thoroughly understand our client’s needs, enabling you to link our team of product developers and specialists to the right project, resulting in a commercial agreement. Your focus is on creating long-term relations, and in the meantime, you’re already talking to stakeholders about what is next…
We would like to expend our services in the South of Germany including adjacent areas. We are certain that the winning combination of the Dutch entrepreneurial spirit, guts, decisiveness and openness, and the German sense of quality, structure and reliability, as well as our many years of experience, is an successful combination for further business development in the areas we have targeted.
As an international integrated product development agency, we team up with our clients to improve or extend their product portfolio. From the early-stage concept to the market introduction. We are looking for customers that are a ‘conscious fit’. For us, this means that the ideal client is user-centered, teamwork minded, and focused on long-term success. The same goes for our team members! In all our projects we use our innovation stage gate model LUCID, which has been developed and evolved for over 30 years. The model provides a grip on a complex matter while giving the possibility to fully tailor a process to the needs of our clients.
We are a fit if:
- You are a commercial professional with 5-7 years of experience as business developer (preferably B2B)
- You are responsible and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are open-minded, outgoing, and communicative, resulting in a passion for networking
- You are a team player and know how to convince and empower others with your positive attitude
- You are native German speaking and have excellent communication skills in English
- You can build a network with long-lasting working relationships and interact with all sorts of people
- You are interested in product development and innovation while being aware of prioritizing activities based on strategic impact for MMID
What we offer
We offer an engaging job with lots of teamwork and creativity for a competitive wage and conditions. Every project is tailor-made. You will join an internationally oriented company that is aware of the value of professional growth and an engaging company culture built on trust, passion, and working together. We have excellent scope for personal development and the opportunity to take on more responsibilities. The contract will be based on a 40h work week and include conditions such as profit sharing, home office allowance, and personal budgets.
Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.